Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Hate People

I got up and was doing some things around the house; unpacking and putting things away. Kota roams around the house when I'm not in my room, so he roams around and barks at people coming into the house or when he hears people getting out of their vehicle. I guess I'll be giving my notice to move again tomorrow. Everyone was fine with Kota until this last guy moved in. I was happy. Kota was happy. I thought I found the place I would be staying for a while. I can't stop crying. I don't know where I'm going to go. I guess I'll just move back in with my mom. I'll die of cancer in a year, but at least Kota and I are welcome there. I'll be looking on craigslist. I doubt I'll find anything else in my price range that will allow Kota and I without a credit check. I hate life. Why live if things aren't going to get better? Anyone want my stuff? You can have it. I won't be able to have much when I'm living in my car, or at my mom's. I guess I'll go back to sleep since I can't do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment