Monday, December 10, 2012

Things To Do Today

So I'm going to try to get some things done today. We will see how that goes. Pick up Kota poo, call t-mobile, get my desk from my storage unit, put my desk in my room, get food for the recipes I'm going to try in my crock pot and stuff, get my allergy shots, get paid for my allergy shots, fill out the financial hardship letter for the over-payment the VA gave me, video the place and the storage place. Photo/video the houses in my neighborhood with Christmas lights, unpack a bit more stuff. I want to post my mini fridge on craigslist for $50. It's quite too loud for me and runs a lot. Post the samsung tab with photos on craigslist and my wii setup. But all I feel like doing is sleeping. I am still a bit upset from last night and am now a bit depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment